Re: High-Performance driving schools

On 10/21/98 at 3:19 PM, joedyer@domain.elided (Joe Dyer) wrote:

: Stephen,
:
: Please try to find out when/if the Driverfest will come to the left
: coast.
:

Joe et al,

I checked the Mcalander in the M driver and it looks like there was a
ton of high-performance driving schools since September. I even missed
one near me at Pocono Raceway. Damn! I do not think this is the same
thing as the Ultimate Drive that I attended in NY, since it was not in
the list and all of the schools have been held at race tracks.

But anyway here a what's left for the year.

They list these dates as High-Performance driving schools conducted by
the BMW CCA. The more I look at this I think these are normal driver
schools. I don't know but here is the info just in case.

Oct 24-25  Watkins Glen, NY    716.624.9890  < Damn again. I gave up my
                                               spot this weekend with
                                               the GVC Driver's school.

Oct 30     Lime Rock Park, CT  203.274.5585
Oct 31     Spartanburg, SC                   < This was changed to
                                               Nov. 13 So some of these
                                               other dates may have
                                               changed too.
Nov 7-8    Road Atlanta, GA    770.664.0624
Nov 14-15  Roebling Road, GA   919.550.3996
Nov 21-22  Laguna Seca, CA     626.333.3130

Enjoy.
 Stephen Lafredo - 3.2 M3             email: slafredo@domain.elided
 Philadelphia, PA
 DVC, NCC and NJC