e28 528e cluster wires...again

Thanks to all who responded to the last post I had about german words
behind my instrument cluster. Problem is the wires dont seem to match what
is designated on the inst. cluster. For example i know now it is
"green,blue and white" but the connectors are 2 blue ones and one
white/opaque one. Only one connector has two wires...and the others have
one each. Seems everything in the cluster works fine but i have noticed the
"miles to go" function doesnt seem to be working (shows 200mi on 1/4 tank
etc). If anyone is brave and can pop their cluster out and see what wires
go where I would sure appreciate it. Make sure you tell me from what
direction the wires go...ie if you are looking at the cluster from the
front or back...Again thanks much.
Dave