RMS vs. Dinan supercharger, Landshark?

I have a '98 M Roadster and am considering a supercharger.  RMS is currently
offering a gear driven unit installed for $4995 with 2 year unlimited
mileage warrranty, they also install larger Bosch injectors and replace the
software with "custom RMS software that stands in command of the fuel and
ignition system, eliminating the need for control systems."

Dinan offers a belt driven unit for <gulp> $7995 I am not sure if they
replace the injectors or not, but for that price they should be replacing
much more.  I am sure they also flash the software to improve fuel
management.

I have heard/read that gear drive is superior, but I don't know much about
this stuff.  Any enlightened opinions will be appreciated. Inside
info/opinions are accepted via private e-mail, especially Jim C.'s ?????

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster
'98 Nissan Frontier (daily driver pick 'em up truck)
Many former Bimmers