ERTed 325iA at turner

folks,
	I finally decided to get a supercharger for my 325iA, while I
knew it was going to be to much power for the street, I opted to put
better braking system in my car.

Call up Doug at turnermotorsport ordered the ERT kit... got the
installation date of Oct 12/13/14... anyways on monday I went to Boston
Performance Group to get my car dyno'd and it was like 174.7 at the
wheels.. with the borla and dinan chip... that is roughly 210 at the
engine... Matt and Kurt at BPG where impressed, and so were Will and Dave
at turner... after dynoing the car i went to drop the car off to will..
Will waited for me on a holiday so that he can accommodate me ... (thanks
Will). He then showed me some brakes.. and went with the brembo kit #2
that turner sells for the e36 (no m3 cars).

Wednesday I went to pick up the car, and the car was ready, Will and I
took it out for a spin... and WOW!.. the car is really fassssssst, and the
braking power is awesome.

Installation was really clean, that most people thought it was a standard
bmw.. I was autoXing with Fairfield county and one of the tech guys didn't
even notice the supercharger, until I pointed it out.. he just thought
that I had a cone filter.

I HIGHLY recommended get stuff done at turner.. they have best price and
service. I'm sure a lot of people on the digest agree.

Thanks Will/Doug/Dave @ turnermotorsport

Ps. I don't work for Will nor he is giving me a free Supercharger for such
a write up... I'm just a happy customer

Thanks to the bandwidth
- -Bikesh-
325iaKBB  <-- new badge	(k for the kompresser & BB for Big Brakes)