Dinan Badges? <HA> BUBBA badges!

>Subject: Re: Dinan Badging

>I personally like the exclusivity of the badge system in the same vain as
when
>I see cars with the above tunners markings, you know what the car is about
and the
>driver wanted( and paid for) the best equipment he could get for it.

> If you see a Dinan badge for sale, I would value them at about $300, since
otherwise you
> need to spend $3000.

<barf.....gag......CHOKE....>  .... ahem.....

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

Now available for a mere pittance, the genuine "BUBBA" badge for the rear
deck of your BMW.  Done in chrome with the same font as factory BMW, we
offer this emblem as a sign to thy felloe Bimwad that upon sporting said
badge - they would be wise to give thee a wide berth for thou are truly
RABID and partake regularly of the brew Rolling Rock. Sometimes to excess.

Those cars showing Bubba Badges are recognized as having several UUC
upgrades (cheap is good) contained within the car, all designed to make the
car GO FAST without the pomp and circumstance seen on tuner cars (we ain't
got no 'Stage' 1 or 2 or 3  t'ank-ewu-berry-much).

Also, the owners of tese vehicles are known to pull abruptly and with
reckless abandon into HOOTERS upon spotting the famous orange logo and
generally do so without signaling, incurring the wrath of fellow motorists
wherever they travel. Bubba cars are rarely passed on the track (badge alone
is worth 30 HP) and drivers are known to snicker with glee upon overtaking
AND Smmmmmoooooookkkinnnnnn' cars equipped with that 'badge' from a
particular California tuner.

So, how do you get one?  Simple.

Just transfer titlement of your entire IRA account to the Bubba nearest you
(what the hell - you can't spend it anyways until you're 70 and by that time
you'll be geeeezin' and proud to drive a Grand Marquis with the simulated
convertible top and fake wire wheel covers on it so you may as well let us
have the money) and we will RUSH one to you. Not only that, but we will send
a Bubba AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE to personally install the badge for you
after consuming a half a dozen of the approved brews that he/she must finish
in order to use the 6-pack RR cardboard as a template.  Perfect alignment
guaranteed (some minor drilling into the deck lid required - no holes larger
than 1/2" in diameter).

Don't have an IRA account yet but still want the Bubba Badge?  No problem.
We will also accept slim, young, willing co-eds for various weekend
recreational activities as payment although we encourage you to contact us
prior to shipping them so we can arrange for proper handling.

Dinan?  passe'.  The Bubba Badge is da Bomb. Order yours today*.

- - Duane Collie
RM3DR1/UUC/Bubba

* quantities are limited. no guarantee as to suitabilty of use is implied or
given. use at your own risk. voids all manufacturers warranties. whining
while driving a bubba-badged car can result in health hazards and or
sterilization. use your seat belts at all times.