Re: WOB - Dinan Badges/experinces

Sorry to hear it.  I've been using them off and on for my high perf. stuff for ~10
years now.  They are a bit higher than other shops, but not too much that it kept
me from going back.  Here in CA, no matter where you go for service it's higher
than any where else outside the state.  Especially here in the SF Bay Area.  One
thing with Dinan, they have technicains who knew as much about my E28 as I did.
This has been a rarity so far in my dealings with all the shops Ive frequentedto
date.  So they get browny points there.  And my service experience has been good to
excellent at Dinan.  In fact, somtimes I even get to talk to Steve himself.

Take Care,
Russ