Re: tire suggestions

James,

<< I have been running P7000 for a while
 now and have love their quietness and tire wear, does anyone recommend
 others?  SP8000 any good?  I'm mainly looking for quiet tires with a lot
 of tread wear. >>

The 8000's were really sweet on a Z28 I drove several times last year, but the
new 9000's are incredible!!!! They feel even more buttoned down on dry
pavement, and when the rain comes, they'll leave an 8000 equipped car in the
proverbial dust.
Show your 325is that you care... get the SP9000's.

Matt
92 325is
Gonna get sharked!!