Extra ticket available for Laguna Seca this weekend

Hi all,

Unfortunately, wife is ill and will not be able to attend the
SportsCar/FIA GT races with me this weekend :-(

So I have an extra 3-Day Super ticket available. This is good for
admission Fri, Sat, and Sun with Paddock access. Face value is $60,
I'd like to sell it for $40, which is $10 less than the 2-Day Super
ticket. That way, if you were planning on only attending Sat & Sun, you
can still help me out :-) I'm just trying to avoid eating the entire cost
of the ticket.

You can see current race ticket prices at:
http://www.laguna-seca.com/98sc-tkt.htm

Price includes delivery via the new Techno Violet M3/4 in the greater SF
Bay Area :-)

Thanks,
Jim Bassett
1998 M3/4