Re: BMW camaraderie

>So the next time you come across a fellow bimmer pilot, wave and try to get
>them to wave back-spread it around!

That's where the old custom of flashing your lights at fellow BMWs comes in.
Not so many people know about it these days (primarily the people who buy a
BMW for status alone), but it still happens.  I'm in the habit of doing it,
particularly to the older models - most particularly to other E21s like
mine.

>On a semi-related note, I saw an M3 Friday night at 6:30 PM turning from
Old
>Alabama Road onto Hwy. 141.  It was white with stickers in the ///M logo
>colors in a checkerboard pattern on the hood and side, and a large rear
wing
>that looked adjustable.  Is its owner on the digest?  If so, cool car; what
>else have you done to it?

That there's an M3 Lightweight - sweet car.  There were a couple at the last
Boston chapter autocross on Sunday.  One of them turned in the fastest time
ever for a BMW on that course.  It's amazing what that car can do in the
hands of someone who knows how to use it.

    - Justin
      '83 320i