Doctor.. it hurts when I do this...

Michael Tarver writes:

>    I am starting to have second doubts about my JC chip in my 95
>325is.  It has been doing some funny stuff.  I'll change the oil (every
>3K mls) with Mobil 1 10W-30 and the car runs incredible for 1.5K miles.
>Then, out of nowwhere, back to being a slug like before it was chipped.

 So Mike.. while I can't tell you anything from "being a slug"...

 What I get from this is..

 1) You chipped the car..

 2) It runs "great" for 1500 miles..

 3) You now have a problem (please elucidate!)

 OK, well right off.. unless the chip decided to get up for a (someone help
 me with my Cuban Spanish here) "Media Noche" (A Midnite Sandwich) and forgot
 to return.. it isn't the chip.. they either work, or they don't.. and 1500 miles
 is WAY to long to see any adaptive problems/issues

 So let's look at what ELSE changed when suddenly you had/have these problems..

 Did you change your own oil JUST before it happened??

 Anything else..

 Speak to me goose.. help us help you..

 Jim