Skaggs pedals

I've got 'em and like 'em.  One brief word re dead pedal.  This really
isn't a true dead pedal.  It's an AL plate with machined grooves that
mounts to existing foot rest.  Doesn't rise to same heighth at clutch
pedal.  Also, it's a bit difficult to mount with supplied adhesive and set
screws.  I used longer set screws to get better "purchase" into the carpet.
 Didn't want the bloody thing coming loose on the track or anywhere else.