<ALL> Keyed!

Lo and behold, my car was keyed yesterday.  Although I suppose it was
inevitable that it would happen, it still infuriates me that there are
people who would do something like this.  I suppose even careful parking
can't prevent it from happening.  However, with winter fast approaching, it
concerns me.  Although I would like to get the panels repainted eventually,
(there are two, how much is that going to cost???  the passenger and front
right quarter panel), I was hoping to wait until after the approaching
winter.  But a friend expressed concern about the scratches and it starting
to rust.  I took the car to a detailer yesterday to see what they could do,
and they told me i it was pretty deep (ie no buffing could take this one
out).   Should I be worrying about these scratches rusting in the coming
Chicago winter, or should I simply get it repainted before then?  Sorry for
the ignorance about rust. =3D)

Conway Chen
'98 323is (keyed) =3D(
- --
Conway Chen
Bellaire HS c/o '95 BABY! / Northwestern University CAS c/o '99
e-mail: chiapet@domain.elided / finger: ctc213@domain.elided
World Wide Diho:
<http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/%7Ectc213>http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~ctc213/=A0
(Updated: 05/20/98 - Click the eye) =20