F1 Japan Race - Thanks for All the Replies <wob>

Thanks to the couple dozen of you that replied.  Here's why I was
confused about the date:  Normally, the Contra Costa (CA) Times runs
race coverage around Thursday, in the form of a full page on NASCAR
(zzzzz), a quarter page about sprint cars at local tracks (only
interesting if your neighbor is racing, kind of like how I look for my
daughter's name in the paper after her swim meets), and if we're lucky,
1 or 2 paragraphs the day after a F1 or CART race telling you who won.

Last week they ran a whole QUARTER PAGE on the battle between
Hakkinen/Mc Laren and Shumacher/Ferrari.  This much attention made me
think the race was this weekend.  I missed the fine print that the race
was "Nov. 1" in Japan, which, of course, is the day before here in the
U.S.  Some Digesters mentioned that it would be on Speedvision on 10/30,
but I don't get Speedvision, so I'll catch the Fox Sports delayed
broadcast on Halloween night (10:30 PM PST).  Actually, I'll tape the
tape delay and watch it during more reasonable hours.

Thanks again to all who replied.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977
Trying to wait patiently for BMW to return to F1 (gratuitous BMW
content)