Re: Honda/Acura

>Does it count if BMW splits off ///M to be sold in a line of separate
dealerships, etc?

NO, because BMW ///M is still BMW ///M although it is a division of BMW.  When
you see an ///M car on the highway, you know it's a BMW.  They don't try to
hide that fact.  I just think it's funny how alot of people don't know that
Lexus is Toyota or that Acura is Honda, I feel that they should know exactly
what they are buying.  Alpina wouldn't fall into this discussion either
because Alpina is an established company (not created by BMW).

>Or will everyone railing against the Lexus/Acura/Infinity etc get REAL quiet
then...?

If ///M no longer represented BMW's and separated from the BMW name, I would
be REAL quiet.  Will it ever happen??  I seriously doubt it.  Then again,
there have been reports of an ///M Civic, so who know's what the heck ///M is
upto these days.  Maybe they decided to up "UPGRADE" from BMW to Honda.  =]

Now back to our scheduled digest...

Barry Robinson
LA Chapter