Re: Zymol products

Dear Chris,

Zymol products are good products BUT they are not what they may
seem!!!!!!
If
you want an equally acceptable product use a Meguiar's product.  The
interesting part about Zymol is that Zymol uses Meguire's as a base then
adds
fragrances.  Many of us "wise" auto consumers have purchased Zymol.
Please
compare Meguire's 26 and 16 with Zymol carbon and creme.  Then compare
Meguire's Showcar Glaze #7 with Zymol HD cleanse.  Anyone who buys the
Zymol
product is getting bilked.

The reason I know these facts is that a friend of mine was a
"distributor"
for
Zymol.  I met the owner of Zymol several times, his name is Chuck
Bennett.
am a car nut with a degree in chemistry.  The first time I talked to the
"BRAINS" behind Zymol I knew something was amiss, Chuck Bennett didn't
have
single clue!!  I related my gut feelings to my friend the distributor.
We
went for a ride to bucolic Conn. to see this Zymol "factory", my four
car
garage is not only bigger but better equiped to synthesis these carnuba
products.  My friend still somewhat unsure sent the Zymol products to an
independant lab for analysis.  The results were Meguire's and
fragrances.
If
you really think the additonal cost is worth it why not just but a
scented
candle while you clean your car.

I sent this information to Dennis Adler, who wrote a article for the
Star
on
car care which praised Zymol and even offered copies of the chemical
assay
results to back up this story.  I hope the members who use and recommend
Zymol
use this information better than Mr. Adler(aka "Don't confuse me with
the
facts")

Mike Patrician

Bob Broekman