some questions regarding 2002's

the first question i have is regarding the carpet.  I am restoring the
interior of my car, and i need a new interior carpet.  I have a 72.  Ihave
heard molded carpets exist for 74-6, and before that it was a kit of about
15-17 pieces.  I have also heard that the molded carpet will fit into a 72,
because the floorplans are all identical.  I know World Upholstry and Trim
has the molded for $210, but does anyone know where i can get it cheaper? On
a limited budget, and i need to buy a LOT of stuff
	Also, does anyone have a black driver's side door handle? i need one, email
me i fyou have one.
	I have a lot of spare parts, anyone want anything? I have stuff ranging
from a perfect condition tan back seat, an engine block, and the other
pieces, a 4 speed tranny, glass for all around the car, exhaust manifold,
clutch flywheel, brake booster, radiator, 2 weber carbs, a 32/36 and a 34,
and MUCH MUCH more.  email me with requests or for prices.
	Has anyone tried to rig a type of cup holder for their cars? i would
optimally need to cup holder, the bigger the better. and they better not
damage my console!  anyone know where i can get these?
	thanks in advance for all the information.

Anobel Odisho
Bullet Proof Web Design
http://www.bulletproofdesign.com
"Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors"