Re: Aftermarket Pedals

OMP pedals are about the best pedal for the money...They are NOT exact size covers, the brake
and cluth are longer (vertically) then factory and shaped slightly...the gas pedal is almost
exact, except for a notch added at the base. They run about $50 a set (gas, brake, clutch) and
$80 for the dead pedal and are available in many colors and with optional rubber inserts
(which I didn't like). I've had mine for 2 years and I'm very pleased.

I have a pic of the set on my car at www.geocities.com/motorcity/4793/
follow the link to the "car pages" and then to "OMP pedals". I purchased mine from Bobby
Archer at German Motor Works in Fort Worth (817) 877-1772.

Dean Schreier
Dallas, Tx
'96 M3 (OMP'ed, BL/SSed w/ ERK on way, Euro lighted, etc, etc)