Why BMW??

Last night driving home at about 12:30 a deer ran out in from of my trusty
162k 85 535i. At 45 mph I turned very sharply left and then right again, total
reflex, dialed in as much turn in at 10 and 2 as is humanly possible, The car
shot left and shot right, no oversteer no slide, just beautiful. There may be
cars that generate better skid pad readings, but when it comes to applicable
handling I will stay with a BMW. I did miss the deer and it took about 5
minutes to regain ones composure.

Derek Atkin
85 535i 162k
BMW CCA 136755