Performance clutch Q's!?!

HEY!

The digest is on a roll!  You've answered so many of my questions thus
far I am sending another your way.

Tell me about performance clutches...materials(kevlar, etc.), dual
friction, three puck, light weight, heavy duty, the list goes on...the
performance magazines have sooooo many different kinds but never tell
you which is better!  Curse them!  I'm concerned with grip, longevity,
lightness(less rotational mass), and least of all, driveability.  Tell
me what you know.

Well, I trust I'll check my mailbox and it will be robust with