Re: Speeding Ticket Poll

well, i have 3 since i've got my driver's license and it's 6yrs ago!!
however, be honest w/ u, one of them is a reckness driving tho!!  i was racing
a 911 on the street, doing 100+mph on a 30mph posted turn.  after the turn,
the driver of the 911 slows down, guess that scared him?!  and i slowed down
to more reasonable speed too.  and there was a car driving very fast
approaching to me tail from 'bout 1/2 mile away.  but it's getting close to my
home, and i decided that's enough of speeding for tonite.  so, i did bother to
speed up.  when that car got close enough to me, all in a sudden, there was
sooooooooooo many red-blue lights lighting up on that car's roof.  it was a
cop!!  he said he was driving 120mph to catch me?!
that's the end of the story.
after that ticket <was 2yrs ago> & in the meantime, i'm doing more & more
driving events <autox & driver's school>, i've learned more that there's
really NO points of speeding in the public street at all!!  and it's not only
danger to myself, but also to the other people too!!  imagine there's a guy
driving, not too much, "just" 60mph rite in front of ur home's street or
110mph passing u when u were taking ur kid to school.  it's very ignoring,
rite??!!  since then, i've haven't speed on the street at all, when i saw a
post said 40mph on the street, i've never go over 50!!!  and i drive like
grandma when i'm driving on living area too!!!  if u want some "speed", take
ur car to a driver's school, and i'm sure u'll have a LOTS!!!  too bad i have
to learn it the hard way!!
there's 5 things i've learn from my 24yrs of life & 6yrs of driving......
1)  save ur car, and go to the TRACK!!
2) save ur money, and go to the TRACK too!!
3) THINK of others' feeling before u floor the pedal to the floor!!!
4) TRY to make our living area be a better place!!
5) be FRIENDLY & RESPECT others!!
hope my little story would help to change u speeder's point of view(?)!!
SPEED doesn't kill, CARELESS & STUPIDNESS
p.s. sorry for the long story!!

Gary  =)
Bowie, MD.
BMW CCA NCC <since i was 20>
90' sterling silver M3, evoII, evoIII, 96' M3 wheels, etc.
<currently looking a good home for it!!  anyone?!>
ICQ#16409249
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3344