Re: Top-Speed-Limitation

well, first of all, we all know that the autobahn has no speed limit!  and in
order to keep it this way, most german car manufacture have some sort of
"verbal-agreement" that to put a top-speed-limiter in their car in order to
keep the autobahn in a more reasonable speed.  and that's why u've seen most
of the M-Benz, BMWs all have a top speed of 155mph <depending on the model>.
however, for some reason in the US, some BMWs has lower top-speed-limiter than
in Euro-spec car tho!!  like US M3 has "only" 137mph top-speed-limiter.  may
be they think 137mph is more than enough to drive in the NA, since we have
much lower speed limit here <sadness to say!!>.

Gary  =)
BMW CCA NCC <since i was 20>
90' sterling silver M3, evoII, evoIII, 96' M3 wheels, etc. all OEM parts!!  =)
<looking a good buyer for it rite now!!>
ICQ#16409249
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3344