bmw-digest V9 #336

In North Carolina and Virginia (mostly southern I-95 and I-85 in NC), the=

fast lane is the SLOW lane!  I find moving to the right lane helps me
tremendously, since less people are in it and I can plan my passing
strategy better.  In the Fast lane, there is about 5-10 feet between the
guy in front and the guy in back.  Also, there are lots of LEFT exits (on=
Rt. 1 in woodbridge and 295/64 in richmond.  People  will sit in the fast=

lanes for MILES knowing they have to get off on the left for one of these=

highways.  I like my odds in the empty SLOW lane! =

Scott McNeal
Cary, NC
1989 535i =