WTB: Racing Dynamics RGR center caps

I have a set of Racing Dynamics RGR rims that I bought used - on
several of the center caps, some of the retaining clips had broken
off. On one, it was to the point where it didn't really stay on well
at all. Being inventive, I epoxied a bolt onto the backside of the cap
and used a large flat washer inside the rim to hold it into place. I
was pretty proud of myself until the epoxy failed & I lost the cap -
too make things worse, I thought it was such a good idea  (yeah, now I
don't have to worry about them being stolen - ha - they fall off by
themselves!) that I did it to all of my caps. So far I've lost two
caps, who knows how long the others will last. I know that there's a
BMW cap that I can use, but I like the Racing Dynamic look, despite
the fact Electrodyne now owns the name -  (is it just me, or is the RD
Sport logo butt-ugly in comparison to the old logo?) Bavarian
Autosport has had them on back order from Electrodyne for over a month
now, so I'm not holding my breath that I'll be able to get any that
way. Anyone know of any Racing Dynamics dealers that might have some
old stock on hand? Maybe some one outside the US (Canada?) could check
to see if they can buy them from a Racing Dynamics dealer? They're
about 5.5 cm O.D. with about a 2mm gray lip around the outside edge,
and have a slight dome to them.

TIA,

Barrett N.
barrett.nicholas@domain.elided