Re: Dent removal

I had this done on my black '92 535i.  He did every panel and door, and
only drilled one hole.  I'll tell you though the black plug looks like its
supposed to be there, like part of the something to sealthe door up or
something, no qualms about that. Some might not like it though.

>Manuel, while you're seeing this in an all-new light, don't forget to see
>how many HOLES they drilled in your door frame itself to get access to the
>inside of the panel. Typically they'll cover these nice little 3/8" to 1/2"
>holes with a black plastic plug - if they're a classy outfit it will be a
>body colored plug.
>
>Ever open the door on an M6 and see these plugs in the beautiful aluminum
>trim work? Breaks  your heart.
>
>No Dent Doctors for me unless they take off the panels...
>
>Duane Collie
>RM3DR1/UUC/Bubba

Michael Gruby
e-mail: gruby@domain.elided