Re: Any recommendations for SF East Bay service shops ?

I would recommend Kahler's in Pleasanton off Hopyard.  He does BMW and
Porsche.  I have taken my previous E28 535i and '73 911S.  He currently
works on my 275K mile E30 318i and '87 911 turbo.  I like the place because
they with talk to me as an equal and explore options.