Lapping day at Atlanta Motor Speedway (Road course version) this Sunday

All you folks who love the 24 hours of Daytona road course format should
come out to the
Atlanta Motor Speedway this Sunday for some lapping fun.  All you need
is a SA90 Helmet and no whining if a Z car passes you since its their show.
More info at: http://www.georgiazclub.com./sched_details.htm

Cost is $175 for non Z car members.  There's a cookout/camping Saturday
night and a Solo 2 outside in the parking lot if you want to watch while
waiting for your run group.

I should be there, but its dependent on me getting the time to install some
new tranny mounts.
Regardless, it will be a great event.

The following is an excerpt from a note I sent to the Z car prez asking
about late
availability:

"Grant,

We can take all you can get to come. If they can't get the money to me
before Sat. have them call me so we can have their paperwork ready.
Office 770 926-2531
Home 770 926-2390

Henry"

They want you so its not to late!