M6

OK, I've talked with some of you about looking for the perfect Bimmer for me.
Well, today I saw it.  I was leaving Houston Intercontinental Airport and a
beautiful silver car with the roundel passed me by.  I finally caught up with
it and saw what it was (if the guy driving it is online and wondered about the
guy in the green Explorer staring at him I want you to know I WAS STARING AT
THE CAR!!!, although I'm sure you're very nice too).  I'm looking for any info
anyone can provide.  Are their euro and US models?  Do they look much
different?  How are they mechanically?  Parts availability?  Price range?
Best years?  I would appreciate whatever info you have to share!

Bill K
BMWCCA 160195

End of bmw-digest V9 #328