HELP, I Need "LONG" Lug bolts...

Hi Digesters,

I 've got a problem... I need to know if anyone can point me in the
right direction to locate a full set of 16 lug bolts, 2" longer than a
std. lug bolt used on, let's say a 1978 320 or an 83 533i, etc. Any
takers?  This is really important, because if I can't locate the lug
bolts I'll have to scrap the wide body modifications I have planned for
my 2002. If anyone can help, please email me direct.

Thanks,

Barry Durham
barry@domain.elided
w - 501 227-9437
h - 501 225-9730
BMW CCA Member, River City Chapter
74 2002, (custom restoration in progress, driven daily)
 83 533i - Wife's car