<2002tii> black seats for sale

     I have a nice set of black stock seats available from a '73 2002tii.
     Both front and rear seats were re-covered  a few years ago by the
     previous owner.  The upholstery fabric is like new.  However, he did
     not have the horsehair padding replaced at that time (he should have!)
     I had the rear seat taken apart and new foam and caarpet added
     professionally a few months ago.  I also painted the rear seat frames
     with a rust resistant flexible epoxy paint.  I didn't do the same to
     the fronts, because I alway planned to put new seats there.  Now I
     realize I'd rather have a roll cage than a rear seat, so I might as
     well sell them all.  Best offer (you won't offend me!).  Located in SF
     Bay Area, may deliver.  FYI, I spent $200 on the rears to redo the
     foam, it would be another $200 to do both fronts.

     regards
                Randy King
                Randy_King@domain.elided
                '73 BMW 2002 tii, '79 Alfa Spider