>Subject: Interior Chrome Trim Available?

>Time for a weirdo question...
>I seem to remember seeing somewhere a 3 series with chrome trim on the
interior.
>It was just like the available wood trim, but it was chrome, (eg on the door
>handles, above the glove box etc.) I can't for the life of me remember
where I saw
 >out there know what I'm talking about or was I halucinating this?

What you saw was probably the CHROME-LIKE design film that looks like
chrome but is a film you wrap around the trimming of the car. I have seen
the chrome-like films before and they are advertised in some car magazines.
I personally got the  CARBON-LIKE film and used it on the door handle, the
piece above the glove box etc.

98 328iS