<E36> Worn ball joints...take 2

Hi all,

On Monday Pete asked the following question about worn ball joints.  I am
having the same problem, but have not seen any replies posted.  I realize
that this may not be as fun as age discrimination and other such topics,
but if you are familiar with this please consider helping those of us who
need all the help we can get when it comes to BMW repair.

Thanks,
Dave--clueless about clunking
'94 325is