Looking for '84/85 520

Hi all,
After experiencing my 316 (!) my dad, who has been a company car driver
for the last 10 years (Citroen BXs, Renauly Laguna & Daewoo) is now
changing jobs and will lose this benefit. He's thinking about an old
bimmer. What kind of things should he be looking for with a =
mid-eighties
(UK Spec) 520? I'll be doing an internet search, but I thought I'd get
stuff from the received wisdom of the digest. From what I gather, he's
probably going to have around =A32,000 to spend (I think it was my =
=A3800
3-series that threw it!:-) )

If anyone in the Leeds/Bradford/York/Harrogate area is selling one, Let
me know!

Looks like I've managed to bring an old fogey into the ranks of
bimmership!

Thanks
Adrian
'85 316