Bimmer magazine

Duane wrote:
>Got my most recent issue of BIMMER magazine.  Am I the only one that thinks
t>his magazine, while a pretty picture book, is seriuosly lame?   This has
>got to be the MOTOR TREND of the Bimwad world.  The articles are
>zzzzzzzzzzzzz....... etc..

I was actually contemplating getting a subscription, since the Roundel takes
excruciatingly long to arrive in The Netherlands.. The money I save will go
towards purchasing a sixpack of Rolling Rock I guess.. Thanks for the
warning.

Hans
98 Golf TDi
WTB 92 320i