RE: Car seat to office chair

Are these seats going to be 10 way power with lumbar and also heated? I
read in consumer reports cadillac is now making seats that have messagers
built in with the lumbar to sooth all your aking pain, can you include that
as well.  If so I may be interested in you making one for me. :)

>Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:14:15 -0500
>From: "George" <sdg2@domain.elided>
>Subject: looking for black leather sports seats
>
>I am considering making myself an 'orthopedic' office chair out of E36/E30
>sports seats.  anyone with black leather ones, in mint condition ?  if so,
>please reply to sdg2@domain.elided
>
>George

Michael Gruby
e-mail: gruby@domain.elided