Wanted: E30 325e or 318 without sunroof

Hello,

Tonight I saw an 86 325 for $3000 that with some work could become a really
nice car. However, it had a sunroof. Now I'm 6'4" and these sunroofs take
away the two inches that I really need to be comfortable (even with the
seats all the way down).

I assume that sunroofs are considered a luxury feature. For me, they make
it unpleasant to drive a car. I have to put the seatback way back, where I
can't hold the steering wheel well anymore. The excellent headroom these
cars would otherwise have are one of the reasons I want one.

I've been looking through all the ads I could find online and it seems that
all of the cars advertised, including the ones further away, have these
damn sunroofs.

Do these cars exist without sunroof? Is it possible to remove a sunroof and
recover the headroom?

I'd like to ask if any of you either have or know of a good 325(e/es) or
318 without a sunroof for sale. I'd prefer to spend $4000 or less, but I
would really like to know about it even if the asking price is higher. I'm
looking for a manual transmission. Within maybe 200 miles from Philadelphia.

Thanks,

Michiel (hoping)