Kill Switches (short)

Two things i've used on previous cars that will probably find their way
into my recently purchased E30 M3

At many electronics stores, you can find magnetically activated relays.
They work by having a magnet held up to them to start the circuit.  I
used to have one of these in my dashboard as a kill switch (yes, *in*
the dash.  behind everything.)  Hold a magnet up to the position, and
the car starts.  Don't, and it.... doesn't.

The other trick is the "fake" kill switch.  Mount a kill switch in
an obvious place (under the seat, on the steering column), that
*disables* ignition.  It's thief bait.  I've often thought about
wiring one of these things up to a spring loaded rusty  metal spike
under the driver's seat =)

	ksh