RE: This caught my eye

Yes, I did a Yahoo! search of my own name once
(okay, a lot of times, because I'm an egomaniac)
and, well, I'm happy to report I was not ashamed
of anything I'd written.

Yet.

Have a nice day.   Remember, your children will be
of age someday, and will do a MicroYahooIBM [tm] search
in twenty years, and you'll have some questions to answer.

 - thi v.