Value of 1991 325i??

Am I on the right list to ask a BMW related question? <grin>

I need a few opinions as to the value of a used 1991 325i  2 door.  It
has a 5 speed, leather interior and 70,000 miles.  (Not that it matters,
but it is red, my favorite color for that body style)  I'd really like
to buy it but I don't want to pay too much for it.  The Kelly Blue Book
says $11,500 but I think they are always a little high.  The car seems
to be in good condition, only needing a few minor repairs. (has new
tires)  What would be a fair price to offer for a car like this?  Thanks
for any opinions.

Suzy
97 M3