re: New Michelin Pilot Sport Vs. S-02 Pole Position

While I agree that the S-02 are superior wet tires to the "old" Pilots, the
Michelins are better dry tires and provide better driver feedback IMO.  Also
the Pilot Sports have been available in Europe for ~ a year, so the argument
about the S-02 PP's being a more advanced generation is not totally valid.
I am hoping the new Pilot Sports give me the same dry performance as the old
ones and wet performance on par with the S-02's.

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster
'98 Nissan Frontier (daily driver)