<E30> iX exhaust, sorry to disrupt discrimination thread

> hello everyone,

sorry to interrupt this ever so important and pertinant topic of
"discrimination whilst trying to get a test drive" but i had a question
regarding bmws (is this the bmw list?).  i am going to be replacing the
stock exhaust on my soon-to-be-mine-on-october-16th '89iX.  i am wondering
what the concensus is for aftermarket exhausts.  or is the stock just as
good?  i will be putting