Audi Vs BMW <WOB>

I don't know if the advert is shown anywhere but the UK, but the new
AUDI advert is GREAT!
If you can remember the old one where a yuppie type (Stereotype BMW
Driver) took an 80 out for a test drive, and eventually gave the keys
back, despite enjoying the car because it didn't fit his 'image'.
Basically implied certain things about people who drive BMWs.
Well, they've done it again. This time it's several people talking about
their Golf Club (as in where they play the game, not the stick things!)
and how it's an 'exclusive' membership. Basically showing what snobs
they are. The closing line of the advert is,
"Vorsprung Durch Technic, as they don't say in" the member's area.?
(Someone will probably give the correct words, but that's the gist)

I think it's a BRILLIANT swipe at the type of person (In the UK anyway)
that drives BMWs & Mercs because of the badge on the bonnet!

Just my Ha'penny worth!
Adrian
'85 316 (I'm a BMW driver, and still find the hedgehog joke funny! :-)
)
Basingstoke, UK