re:age discrim

I am a Sales Manager for a Ford store, and you're dang skippy we
discriminate! You talk to 7-800 people a year and you'll start "lot
qualifying" too! As the SM I hate it but realize the inevitability of my
sales people "tree-topping"... in a bad month as many as 75% of our lot
prospects can't buy lunch. As age goes down, the ratio goes up. And who
really wants to talk with a whiny self-centered ....

Anyway, I am 40, have 0 college degrees, but 2 (count em' 2!) Bimmers! So
can't we just focus on something we all obviously are passionate about... I
have been happily lurking and gleaning as I rebuild my ruff-as-a-cobb 325e.
How about a passionate debate on, let's say, how much wheel/tire will fit
under my fenders after I lower it 1.5", without metal mods? I await the
collective wisdom of bimmerheads, bimwads and, mostly, bubbas. (Feel free to
get brand specific!)

Thanks for the (mostly) enlightening and highly useful (not to mention cost
effective) info.

Kenny
85 325e (it's getting there)
86 735i