Remember me; Fried SI Board?

    I'd just like to thank those individuals who responded and
recommended Programa for the SI board replacement in my 528e.  I sent
them my instrument cluster, and since I was going to be in Boca Raton,
FL, I stopped and picked it up on Friday.  The product manager informed
me that I would not have to worry about the batteries again, because the
board they installed didn't require them. Instead, it uses some sort of
Flash ROM.  I re-installed it today and TADA!  It works as it should and
it only set me back a couple of Benji's, rather than the $400+ the
dealer wanted.