They know you are coming - A warning if you are going to RA this weekend.

The "they" is the state, county and local cops in the area of Road
America and Elkhart Lake.  If you are attending the BMW driving school
at Road America this weekend be careful driving near the track and
specially in Elkhart Lake.  A couple of weeks ago I was at an Audi
driving school at Road America and the cops were out all over the area.
No, I didn't get a ticket but is was close (saved by the V1 again).

- --

Mike Clemens
'97 BMW M3/4 (Dinan stage 2, exhaust, chip, airbox, strut braces,
          X brace, BL/SS, Brembo brakes, Simpson harnesses, K&N)
'98 AUDI A4TQMS (stock, so far)
BMW CCA, Quattro Club