<E36> Broke my window & now having hard time getting it fixed.

Anyone one here know how to adjust the door on an E36 M3 coupe?  I rolled =
(real low speed) the driver door into my friend's garage.    It shattered =
the driver side window, but the door seemed OK.  Now that I have the glass =
replaced (aftermarket brand), the window glass(top part) does not fit =
flush against the door seal.  I adjusted the glass window at the rail =
mount (inside the door) and at the rail (at bottom of door) to no avail.  =
I think I might have misaligned the door iself during the garage encounter.=
  The driver door now sticks out a tad (~1 mm)  compared to the passenger =
side when closed.

I could be many things:
1) Replacement glass is not up to spec.
2) Door need adjustment.  I know this because I had a hard time opening & =
closing my door even before the 'garage' incident.
3) Window rail need adjustment.  Already did that.
4) Door mounting bent.  The door looks OK.  It is not sagging or bent.  =
All door gaps are equal and similar to passanger side.

I hope I can readjust the door to compenstate for the ill fitting glass =
(if that's the case).

Can anyone help?  Or are we just going to talk about Hondas and "you can't =
drive a M3 until you're 35!!!"

Brining the car to the dealer would admit defeat.

The good new is that I fixed most of the ratting and squeakings in my car, =
esp. near the sunroof.  Bought 2 sq. ft. of sound deafning materinals =
(AudioMat?) and line the headliner with it.  This stuff works great!!!

TIA.
anthony