Michels insults

Michel

In this whole debate I have not become personaly insulting yet you have been
so the whole time. You have impugned my honesty, my integrity, my
intelligence, my driving skills, and my worthiness as a member of society as
well as my entire generation. Can you answer me why?  I work just as hard as
anybody else and am just as responsible as anyone else and I expect to be
treated that way.

Bob Bondurant has three age limits, 16, 18, and 21 (18 with liability
waiver) depending on the course. The age limits are related to liability
concerns not drivers skill. I never said I had professional driver training
and have nothing but the utmost respect for the skill demonstrated by the
men and women who race professionally. Incidentally  I tossed a rod at
firebird in august of last year right in front of some Bondurant guys. They
helped me get my car into a safe location, got me some food and water, and
helped me arrange for transport home, just saying thanks to some great
folks.

The unamed courier service was Janes Distribution based (out of business in
1996).  The address was 16 Rockview Rd Milton Massachusetts 02186. I was
employed there from 1994 through 96 full and part time depending on my
schooling situation at the time.

I have two degrees (aerospace engineering and computer science) because I
started at 17, took 21 credits a semester and summer classes.

I make 50k a year becasue I am a damn good engineer and I take pride in
doing my job well. I am employed at Concord Communications Inc. in
Marlborough Massachusetts. I also run a computer repair business on the
side. On average I work 60-70 hours a week and I am damn proud of my work,
my job, and my life.

And lets talk about arrogance. You are the person who started this with your
arrogant and insulting post about people in our age bracket. Nothing I said
was arrogant. Everything I said was tendered in an attempt to have you maybe
see me, and those like me as maybe something other than just another
"generation X'er". The vast majority of people are rude, crude, and
indifferent regardless of age and I strive not to be. I am unfailingly
polite until I am pushed beyond my tolerance for rudeness and it is
difficult to anger me. There are only two things that will push me to an
angry response and condescension is one of them. I have always hated it, and
I always will. Perhaps thats a personal failing, but I would rather cause a
scene than except quiet condecension.

As far as my attitude goes I think I had a right to be pissed off don't you.
If a black man had been treated that way you wouldnt have a problem with him
complaining would you. Well its the same thing. And yes I realize that it
always hapened and always will. That doesnt mean I have to accept it, like
it, or put up with it when it occurs. Yes my insurance rates are 40% higher
and yes it is age discrimination. It may be legal but its still age
discrimination. And when you turn 65 and your life insureance rates
skyrocket you are going to complain too becasue its descrimination. As a
class people over 65 are more likely to die than those under it, however as
an individual you may be incredibly healthy. Is that right no, does it
happen yes. Is life fair, no. But wrong is wrong

I would like an apology from you for you insulting, condescending and
denegrating comments and tone. I have earned at least some respect, I dont
expect it just becasue I've been on this earth longer than someone else.

Chris Dinsmore
The eyes may be the windows on the soul
But the word is the doorway to the mind