Re: Gtech accel measurements

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998, MR JASON R MCCOWAN wrote:

> <<<Also, i tried the Gtech and my 0-60 time came out 7.27 sec.
> my buddy with the M conv pulled a 7.3
> After that, my other friend in a cavalier pulled a 6.5 and both of us
> can
> very well beat the chevy.
> what could be the problem here

 I believe a car with softer suspension and a good rear-end squat will
point the Gtech upwards, thus allowing gravity to assist its
measurement of acceleration.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net