RE:Age discrimination NOT, stop whining

I don't know how you can compare buying cigarettes to purchasing a car.
There's no age restriction (unless you're under 16) to purchasing an
automobile.  I am under 25 (I'm not even 21 yet) and I probably make more
money than most 25-35 year olds out there.  I have one ticket and am a very
experienced driver (multiple driving schools as well as racing).  I have
also driven higher performance cars than most BMW dealers carry (Viper GTS,
E-30 M3 race car).  I feel that I am exception to the rule, but you
shouldn't go and start writing things that make you look like an old man who
drives a mini-van at 45 mph on the freeway.  I feel that there are many of
us out there that when given the chance would go back to that dealer who
snubbed them and show them the car that they purchased down the road from
the more understanding car lot.

Thanks

Shannon Davis
CyberSafe Corporation
425-391-6000

The views expressed within this transmission are mine and not those of
CyberSafe Corporation.