Subject: Car and Driver...not
Author:  Duprass@domain.elided at Internet_TCO
Date:    10/12/98 8:09 AM

'twas written:

"I think the point he is trying to make is that the Prelude is a very capable
performer, too and not a "trashy' Honda.  Car and Driver named it the best
handling car under 30k, beating out an E36 328i...Hmmm....care to rethink your
statement?"

Car and Driver also thinks that a Ford Taurus SVT could be a "real challenger"
to the next-generation M5.  Seriously, they printed that.

Mike LaBarre
E32, E30, 114, '88 Civic "snowmobile"