Lexol purchase around LA...

	Hi, I saw this post and I decided to put in my 2 cents.  I
recently purchased Lexol from Mesa Performance.  They are located around
the Costa Mesa area (hence the MESA part I take it).  Anyhow, I had an
interesting encounter with the place, they seem like they could care or
careless for your business.  Though it might just be a one time thing
since I had only visited there twice.  Yoiu might also find Lexol in the
malls, where they sell car stickers as well as clear corner for Hondas,
Nissans, etc.  The website for Mesa Performance is
www.mesaperformance.com/, give it a try, I believe a lot of digist member
have had good deals with them.  The lexol was $10.95 when I purchased it..
I doubt it would be any cheaper since i gotten them just recently.
	Hope that information helps.  If you find other places around LA
or OC that might have Lexol, please let me know.
					James